Slag Wool Ceiling Tiles
|Min. Order (Square Meters)||FOB Price|
|2,000+||US $1.5 / Square Meter|
2. Density: 1000-1400kg/cbm
3. Low carbon
4. Water content: 10%
5. Calcium Silicate Board
Calcium Silicate Board
It is made from wood lengthy fiber, concrete and silicon sand, under the high pressure water vapor process. Therefore, it performs well in humidity durability, force resistant and fireproof. Yute fiber cement board is suitable for indoor partition, ceiling and decoration.
Our fiber cement board presents the art of Germany know-how as a high quality building material. It contains inorganic raw materials such as cement, silica powder and reinforced cellulose fiber as the main materials. All our
Boards are autoclaved to become stable products. It does not contain any asbestos fiber; However, it has strong bending strength like those with asbestos.
It can be applied not onlyin the interior use but also in the outdoor walls. It has low water absorption rate and high impact resistant ability. These advantages make it suitable for any purposes of applications.
1) 100% non-asbestos
2) Density: 1, 000 - 1, 400kg/cbm
3) Coefficient of thermal expansion: 0.24W / MK (JC/T54)
4) Bending strength: Over 13MPa (GB/T7019-1997)
5) Linear expansion rate: 0.1%
6) Water absorption rate: Less 0.19% (GB/T7019-1997)
7) Water penetration rate: 0%
8) Water content: 10%
9) Incombustibility according to CNS 6532 and BS 476
10) 2.5-3 hours of fire rating for (6mm wall system with W-CSP concrete)
11) Radioactivity: Standard (GB6566-2000)
12) Nonflammability: Grade A (GB-8624-1997)
1) Heat insulation, stability, damp-proof, sound insulation, fire resistant and light weight
2) The wall is solid and firm inside, and resistant to impact pressure
3) Painting, tiling and nailing is possible in the new system
4) Noise reduction can be up to 46dB
5) Good efficiency.
6) Working environment can keep it dry and clean for better management
7) Certificates with 2.53 hours of fire rating
8) Applications: Fiber cement board can be used for partitions, interior walls, pipeline conduit compartment, stair space, exterior walls, ceiling boards as well as.